Parents Region 7 competition seasons

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

smidgie

Proud Parent
We are in Pennsylvania. Our competitive season runs October through April (maybe a little later for states and regionals). I know the other states in our region run their season differently. What do some other states in region 7 do?

Most are pretty similar. Optionals are aligned throughout due to Regional meets. VA is a little later with compulsory states going until the end of May. I believe NJ does some sort of fall/winter compulsory states, not sure exactly when.

In NJ our season last year went from December to March (It looks like it'll be the same this year as well); tbh I don't know about meet seasons previous to the 2013-2014 one as I wasn't coaching a Men's USAG Team previous to that.

We're in VA, compulsory runs from December-May, optionals run the same, but State is in April.

NJ does not have fall compulsory states. The season starts in fall, but States are Feb for Levels 3/4, end March 8/9/10, end April for 5/6/7. Optional season usually starts Dec/Jan depending on the gym.

If I recall correctly, in the previous cycle (older DD started in 2004/05) Levels 4/6 was in the fall with States end Jan and level 5 started Jan and States in May

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back