MAG Regionals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
So, who is gearing up for Regionals this weekend? We are heading down to the Air Force Academy for ours on Sunday. Trapar---will probably see you in passing!!!!!

Not us, since my son is a Level 4. The 5-10s will be in Nebraska. I wish they would be somewhere where we could justify goint to watch!

Good luck to everyone! We are region 9, and we only have about a 2 hour drive. I love that it is in the middle of the day too, so we don't have to get up early or get a hotel ;)

Not us (L4), but we're hoping for a lot of success for the team. With just a little luck, both of our L9s could qualify for nationals! Can't wait to hear the updates! Good luck, everyone! Is regionals the end of the line for you all, or do any of you have L9 or L10 guys?

Good luck to everyone! We are region 9, and we only have about a 2 hour drive. I love that it is in the middle of the day too, so we don't have to get up early or get a hotel ;)

what? region 9?? there is no region 9.

LOL! We are Region 9...Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, and Utah! The sad part is, I actually looked it up to make sure I was right....

Not us (L4), but we're hoping for a lot of success for the team. With just a little luck, both of our L9s could qualify for nationals! Can't wait to hear the updates! Good luck, everyone! Is regionals the end of the line for you all, or do any of you have L9 or L10 guys?

We are done after this meet. But hoping to get a few of our 9s and 10s to nationals this year!

yikes! i forgot what forum i was viewing. thanks, Geoff. geesh...:)

You are so lucky to get the good time this year! I thought about driving down the morning of instead of spending the night there, but when I told my dh that we'd have to leave at 5:15 am, he vetoed that idea. So we'll be sleeping over. Chase is really excited now that he's fixed his floor. Should be a good one for him. Good luck to D! Good luck to everyone competing this weekend:).

Is there anywhere to get info on where past regionals have been? I know where last year and the year before were, was wondering if there was anywhere to look before that? We are in region 4 and their website doesn't have that info....looks like it hasn't been updated for two years, actually.

How did everyone do this weekend?

good to see you trapar!!! This was certainly a long day!

D had a good meet, best all around score all season. Still didnt' get his 90 :( but got an 89.9 (4th all around). He also managed to take 10th on rings, 4th on vault, 3rd on floor (15.6) and 1st on pommel!! (15.5) he is so excited to have a regional championship and for it to be on pommel was even better!

Our Level 5 boys took 3rd in the region, and our team as a whole took 2nd. We also qualified 2 level 9s and 1 LEvel 10 to Nationals. Not a shabby weekend :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back