Soooooo tired!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I usually don't get sick sick, maybe a bit of the sniffles but never sick with headaches, congestions, and fatigue. But when i was sick on monday i did not realize i was actually sick, so i went to practice.
I was so tired at practice i couldn't even last till the second event, since i couldn't go upside after my coach relized i was sick, i got conditioning.... ever do conditioning when your about to pass out?! Not Fun!
The next day (yeah i went to gym), i wasn't dizzy and congested but i still felt that after the second event, i could easily just fall off the beam and go to sleep, and i didn't even stay for my 5th hour of practice (most girls only go 4).
Wednesday was i my rest day (today) and i have 1 full practice and then half of one until my first meet :eek: does anyone have any advice to get better fast? or atleast some tips for having more energy when the meet rolls around?

yeah! stay home and rest and forget about the meet, ya think?

I agree, staying home and resting is the quickest way to get better. If you're that tired you could injure yourself at practice or at the meet. You also don't want to get others at your gym or at the meet sick. Let your body take time it needs to heal.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back