Coaches Spotting Belts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

E

emacmommy

We are in the market for some good quality spotting belts. Child Size and H.S. Diver size, as well as a twisting belt. We have two belts we purchased in the last two years. One is holding up quite nicely, the other is already showing seem rippage and we have had to get rid of it. I think our current twisting belt is older than I am and I refuse to put anybody in it.

We use our belts in a bungee system over a trampoline. We don't use it enough for our JO Program girls, although my MoJo gymmie loves to play and do double backs in it. We use it quite a bit with H.S. Cheer/Tumble and the H.S. Divers will be using it extensively too.

Does anybody have any good sources for a belt/leg harness system that is actually comfortable on the legs. The leg harnesses we attach are always so uncomfortable. Anybody have success with climbing belt harnesses (not the over the shoulder ones), and what are the differences? The climbing systems look so much more comfortable. As mentioned, I am also interested in a good twisting belt (the H.S. Diving coach requested), but I have never purchased one before.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back