Parents Summer Camp

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymdad

Proud Parent
I am researching summer camps for my dd. She is level 5/6. We are willing to travel. We are not too keen on sleepover camps. All advice is appreciated.

Not sure where you live but a number of universities have gymnastics camps. Many of them have a commuter option so she wouldn't have to stay over night. I think camps go best when they attend with a teammate or friend - ask around the gym and I would ask her coach as well.

Beach Break gymnastics camp in N. Myrtle Beach was a good option for my dd last year. She had gone to Woodward the year prior but was put in a training group where kids were working on pullovers all the way to giants and she did not enjoy it. She loved Beach Break. They have both a residential and a commuter option. We treated it as a week at the beach and my dd just went to camp each day while we relaxed. She is going back to Woodward this year as she feels she has more skills and will be put with a better group and coaches. But she wants to go to Beach Break too. Anyone have any spare change???

My level 2 daughter is going to IGC this summer. Shes super excited! we only live about 4-5 hours away from there so its not going to be hard to travel.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back