Taking a sigh of relief

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

sportsmommy

Proud Parent
My dd made her cartwheel on beam at practice yesterday. She had been having a block for awhile now. She has been so determined to push passed it. She practiced every change she had. She cries many tears over it. She is so excited.

If it makes you feel any better,my dd finds the level 6 bwo much easier than she found the cartwheel.

Congrats to her for making it. Hopefully now that she "knows" she can do it, it will be easier from here on out!

That's great! That cartwheel can be really tricky for some kids. My DD used to fall off on her cartwheel at meets a lot on L5. Now she has moved on to falling off on the backwalkover, ;)

Congrats to her, it is always hard to see them struggle!

Good for her! That's the one move on beam that I am dreading for DD. I think she'd rather do the back walkover, LOL! Congrats to her for getting past that mental block.

My DD had the same problem in level 5, but now she has the priviledge of falling on her cartwheel-cartwheel series. sigh!! I am glad your DD has overcome her block!! The cartwheel is hard for many girls!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back