WAG Teammate bonding

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So me and one other teammate of mine are going to flipfest (week 2) and I would love to bond with her. I feel were really close already but as she's moving up I want her to know it's ok to come talk to me about anything she may need to, and by the way she's 10. Also any ideas of stuff we could do
In between workouts would be great, she doesn't really want to do stuff outside of practice( doesn't like to swim ect.) just little things, our favorite thing to do together is throw a ball, but that could get old. Any suggestions would be great!

The best way to bond with someone is to simply talk with them. Being the only 2 at Flip Fest from your gym will almost guarantee that you will stick together. But it also never hurts to simply say, "I hope you know you can always come talk to me about anything.". Have fun!

Thanks for both of the suggestions we have actual had a little trouble with my teammates getting along/being mean right now. I was talking to a few of the moms and they all said there daughters look up to me.... So I'm glad I got to spend that week with her. Her mom said she looks up to me I guess being the oldest will do that

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back