Parents Texas State Championships

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What a cutie. She did a wonderful job. Very clean, very sharp. I enjoyed watching her.

I enjoyed watching her as well! She did a great job and I'm sure she had a lot of tough competition, being in Texas. Congratulations to her!

Wow. She did amazing! A 9.8 is 2nd place? Crazy! Look out, Level 6!

The gymnast who went directly after her scored a 9.925! I didn't even get to see her as I had my camcorder on the scoreboard waiting on her results! I'm sorry I missed it too. There were so many gymnast there who were such a pleasure to watch. I especially enjoyed the gymnasts from National Elite in Austin, talk about precise! I've never seen anything like those girls!

Thank you all so much for the kind words. We knew she was talented, but we didn't expect this. The way it looks now, level 6 will probably be a one meet deal and then on to Level 7. She's been uptraining for the entire year. She can't wait to get her "own" routines.

I love to see clean, well executed routines. Excellent work - she deserved the AA Gold! Good luck uptraining - that's where the fun starts!

I love to see clean, well executed routines. Excellent work - she deserved the AA Gold! Good luck uptraining - that's where the fun starts!

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. She has been uptraining all year. The plan for her so far is to qualify at a level 6 meet, then move directly to optionals and level 7.

Very nice !!! I am always amazed when they can really put it all together. Congrat's to her and good luck in L7

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back