Off Topic Tis the season to be jolly tra la la la la la la la la

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymgurl

Coach
Gymnast
So, with christmas coming up i thought i would make a thread where everyone can post what they want for xmas, it can be gymnastics related or totally not gymnastics related up to you! what is your ideal christmas present?

oh what i really wanted for Christmas was to be moved up a level and guess wat? santa came early i got moved up and i have a comp on the 17th of dec yay lol :) um but i wanted a ipod touch, random dvds, pandora beads, clothes and a few leos :)

well all my skills are level 4 except bars which is only lvl 1 but for this upcoming comp i have to compete all 4 events so i was going to compete all level 1 but now im competing lvl 2 yay lol so i went from level 1 to level 2 but i will still compete bars as level 1 so it will be vault= level 2, bars= level 1, beam= level 2, floor=level 2 YAY lol

Go for the Itouch, i got one and it's amazing. Im actually posting this with it. :)
What i want for christmas is definitely gymnastics related: blocks! So i can train my handstands!

Well, i forgot to post my own so here it goes.....
I got a DSLR camera (Canon EOS 500) with 2 lenses tripod, bag, 2gb mem card for bday and xmas so i am not getting a big present so i am just asking for books clothes money etc

WOw! You must be really into photography! I'd love to have a camera like that one, but I don't have any time for that hobby, unfortunately. :(
gymnastjess, are you thinking about the iPod touch 4g?

I just want some new pajamas, or maybe a couple pairs of fuzzy socks. I've never been big into asking for things for Christmas, I have everything that I need! :)

Im just like gymnastbeth. I dont really ask for much for christmas I have all the stuff I NEED and there isnt much that I WANT. Also money is kinda tight with my brother in his first year of college, gym season coming up, my twin doing recreational T&t, and my older brother being nationaly ranked in soccer.

What I am asking for is pajamas, pearl earrings, nail polish, a leo, tank tops. Thats really it. I like gift cards and money, because I can spend it on stuff when I need it or when I really want something.

A leo and a Wii and a few Wii games.. Then money from my other relatives because I'm saving for camp. I'm not asking for much because I want to go to Harry Potter world for my b-day and that's going to cost a lot.

What I am asking for is pajamas, pearl earrings, nail polish, a leo, tank tops. Thats really it. I like gift cards and money, because I can spend it on stuff when I need it or when I really want something.

Pajamas... :) :) :) Haha I just love pajama pants. I'm totally with you on the money, because I don't want anything now, but I might want something in a couple months. I would never ask for money from my parents though. Mostly more distant relatives.
And your brother is nationally ranked in soccer?! WOW

Hahah. I have really long legs and everytime I grow my legs just get longer and longer! None of my pj pants fit me any more because my legs are to long for them! Its kinda sad. Also funny story.. my mom and i were in aeropostale trying on pj pants so she knew what size i was and stuff im like a xs in the waist but the only ones that fit my legs were the M!!!!!!!! :eek: it was kinda sad :)

Me 2 during christmas there is nothing I really want but I usually get money so that when I really want something I can just buy it my self. But this year i want the flip video camera and leos. I have everything I need already.:)

Hahah. I have really long legs and everytime I grow my legs just get longer and longer! None of my pj pants fit me any more because my legs are to long for them! Its kinda sad. Also funny story.. my mom and i were in aeropostale trying on pj pants so she knew what size i was and stuff im like a xs in the waist but the only ones that fit my legs were the M!!!!!!!! :eek: it was kinda sad :)

Lol.. Same here!! I just get them too big in the waist then tie them super tight! :D

I feel your pain! When I was growing up my clothes never fitted - when I was 8, my parents had to buy age 12-13 jeans to get them long enough, but then they were enormous round the waist! When I was about 12 and moved into adult clothing I gave up and just started wearing skirts instead. :p These days I own about 3 pairs of jeans, and that's all I bother with.

As for Christmas, I have no idea what I want. My baby brother is buying me a ticket to see All Time Low in March, but I think that's just because he wants to go and he needs an adult chaperone! The one thing I really do need this year is a sat-nav. Trying to read a map while driving scares me senseless. :eek:

Haha! I'm the same way. Super long legs, but really small waist! I have to get pants with an adjustable waist, or I can find a belt... When I was little and my pants would be to big on the waist, I would literally take a hair elastic and tie two belt loops together to get the waist the right size. :D

Come to think of it, I might want some nice sneakers for christmas. I go hiking and running a lot, and my sneakers are pretty worn out...

Im getting tickets to see Elf on broadway in NYC! That's my main xmas gift. Then I'm asking for some clothes, leos, a new pair of uggs, the SJ wii game, thats about all. Definitely won't get it all but thats ok!

Hahaha, Henrki, yes i am quite into photography :p and i have the opposite problem to all of you, my legs are super short and me being a bit of a fatty, equates to everything that fits me on the waist to be super super long!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back