Twisted my ankle doing a standing aerial?...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

dreamergymnast

I had done an aerial several times, but I had taken 1-2 steps before it. Then, I attempted a standing aerial, and I landed short and my foot slipped. This happened yesterday or sometime around then, and it is still bugging me and I can't do an aerial because I get nervous I would do that same thing. What did I do to my ankle? My friend said I should see a doctor, but it doesn't hurt really bad and I can walk on it, so I don't know.

Just rest it. And SuperGirlmlm I've never heard we aren't allowed to give medical advice on CB. Why?

Just rest it. And SuperGirlmlm I've never heard we aren't allowed to give medical advice on CB. Why?

I am pretty sure it is because if someone hurts something and doesn't tell anyone and just try to heal it by themselves ( and CB) it could be get a lot worse and if you hurt something you should tell your parents/ coaches and they will handle it ( probably tell you to go to the doctor or just go easy on it for a while and if it doesn't get better after going easy on it for a while go to do the doctor)

I'm sure one of the mods could explain it better than me, but most of us, especially in the gymnast forum, aren't really qualified to be a doctor, nor do we know you or any of the details of the injury.
As I said before, make sure you tell your parents and coach, rest it and take it easy at gymnastics.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back