WAG TX Optionals State Qualifying Scores

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

curlygirls

Proud Parent
Just curious if anyone can share the scores needed to qualify for the State Championship Meets in Texas for Levels 7-10. Thanks!

We were told it was a 34 for level 6.

In talking to a level 8 mom she said her daughter only needed a 32, so it sounds like it varies by level?

I know that my daughter sure has her work cut out for her this weekend. She has gotten 36s but is in a group with girls who oftentimes score 37-38.

We are excited to watch her do her best.

Good luck to your daughter!

Well that shows how much I know lol. Did they change level 6? When I went to state back in 2014, there were girls in my group who had not scored even close to a 34.

Good luck to all the Tx level 6's this weekend! I'm totally jealous of the state leo! It's so cool this year!

I thought it was 32 to qualify for state for levels 8-10? This makes some sense to me as the USAG mobility score for those levels is 34. For levels 6 and 7, though, the mobility score is only 31, so making state qualifying scores higher than that doesn't make much sense. I could be wrong though as this is not something I've paid much attention to (I generally let DD's coaches tell me what their plans are for her once season ends in April).

We just did level 6 state yesterday for Texas. It is a 34 to qualify to the all around. Or a 9.3 to qualify on any individual event.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back