WAG US juniors

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

coach1234

Coach
Reaction score
From looking at the scores from the US juniors, I noticed they are really high (of course usa gymnastics is amazing and they have so much amazing talent!) but what I was wondering is are the juniors competiting at full FIG rules or are they slightly amended rules (like they are in GB)

I am not sure that they are amended FIG, like the UK and Canada do for their Juniors. But I have always heard that the US girls tend to score way higher on home soil. Plus I also do think that the powers that be at USAG need to have a certain number of girls qualify to champs in order for it to be financially viable. SO perhaps a little score boost there.

There were some incredible routines yesterday, but I saw quite a few routines get 13's that I really thought would not break 11 at an International comp.

I am not sure that they are amended FIG, like the UK and Canada do for their Juniors. But I have always heard that the US girls tend to score way higher on home soil. Plus I also do think that the powers that be at USAG need to have a certain number of girls qualify to champs in order for it to be financially viable. SO perhaps a little score boost there.

There were some incredible routines yesterday, but I saw quite a few routines get 13's that I really thought would not break 11 at an International comp.

this is correct ^^^ :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back