US WAG Olympic Trials 2016

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Omg we got our actual seats assigned today for our nosebleed silver section! We are front row in silver, in front of bars and vault, Yee hah!!!
...as I told my girl, it just got very real.:D

I'm starting to grow concerned about ours! We have a deposit on platinum seats (eek I'm so excited!!!), but haven't gotten our assigned seats yet. Every time we call, either nobody answers, or they say that they're still processing them, and assignments won't be available until January. Is anybody else having this issue? They won't even confirm to us that we for sure have seats.

My advice would be to call, because we got the usa gymnastics email saying they were going to start early releasing them for sale romorrow, and we thought, wth, we supposedly put a deposit down on ours months ago and our checks were cashed....so we called, and lo and behold got our seats!!!!!!!!!!!!

My advice would be to call, because we got the usa gymnastics email saying they were going to start early releasing them for sale romorrow, and we thought, wth, we supposedly put a deposit down on ours months ago and our checks were cashed....so we called, and lo and behold got our seats!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have called! Five times today and still nothing... I'm getting so worried! If they don't have our seats reserved once the tickets go on sale we'll be SOL. We put our deposit down back in February (I think. Whatever the earliest date was that you could put a deposit down), and even talked to the people at AT&T Cup (they had a booth) to make sure they got all of our info/$, which they said they did.

We have called! Five times today and still nothing... I'm getting so worried! If they don't have our seats reserved once the tickets go on sale we'll be SOL. We put our deposit down back in February (I think. Whatever the earliest date was that you could put a deposit down), and even talked to the people at AT&T Cup (they had a booth) to make sure they got all of our info/$, which they said they did.

I'm curious what number you are calling. I haven't heard anything either.

So here is what I know...just got off phone with my friend. We reserved our tix last December...and my friend is the one doing the calling. The guy said they haven't really released many yet, and are starting to finally release those for people who booked in December of 2014. So...if you booked before that I would definitely hound them...if you booked after that I wouldn't be as concerned. And btw flippinam don't forget to give a wave to those of us in the poo burger seats, lol!

And btw flippinam don't forget to give a wave to those of us in the poo burger seats, lol!
Thanks for the info! Haha! This is my first time ever not being in the nose bleeds for any event, so I'm extremely excited! We never do this kind of thing, but this is Christmas, birthday, and HS graduation gift all in one!!

I just checked the USAG website, and it looks like the pre-purchase requires some "offer code"? Does one get the offer code only through participating gyms?

Our gym isn't participating in the pre-purchase :( Is there a way to purchase through another gym? Are there any 'sharable' offer codes or is that taboo?

Or if not, I guess it's close enough now to time when they go on sale to the public if I'm reading correctly. I'm just concerned that the scalpers will purchase everything in the first 30 seconds of availability and I'll be out of luck. First time trying to purchase any kind of tickets like this.. any advice welcome!

...and you have until 10pm pst to do it...after that, it's open season...

oh, wow, so soon! I thought it was a whole other day. Thanks for telling me!

(Not the first time I am late to the game on something..o_O. ah well!)

10 pm tuesday night...sorry i didnt make that clear...so for those of you procrastinators or late to the party, you still have 24 hours!!!

I just spoke with Dustin. No one needs to be concerned. It is taking time to get to each person who placed a deposit, but best available seats in each section have been reserved for all the deposits placed. Seats purchased by the general public will not displace anyone who placed a deposit. The reason it is taking so long is that he is the only person dealing with these tickets and it's not his sole job. I guess SAP center did not expect gymnastics fans to be so passionate about the event and put in so many deposits.

I'll get back to you on this! It's my mother doing the calling, so I'll ask her tomorrow what number she's been calling.
The deposit confirmation e-mail includes a number to call with questions. Dustin said he's getting a lot of calls with questions, but it sounds like that may be slowing down his ability to contact people to place their final ticket order. He asked us to be patient.

I'm starting to grow concerned about ours! We have a deposit on platinum seats (eek I'm so excited!!!), but haven't gotten our assigned seats yet. Every time we call, either nobody answers, or they say that they're still processing them, and assignments won't be available until January. Is anybody else having this issue? They won't even confirm to us that we for sure have seats.
See, that's odd. Dustin assured me that seats have been blocked for all deposits placed. Better seats than the general public will be able to purchase. The exact seats are not set per person yet, as we get some choice when they contact us.

Yep, Dustin was our contact. We chose our seats from a few options presented. And we love our awesome nosebleed seats!!!

Reactions: sce
Dustin is soooooo nice! And it sounds like he has his hands full! Still crossing my fingers that this crazy idea will work out for us, but he said I should know by the end of the week. Then time to book flights!!!

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back