What level am I?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What USAG level am I??
Floor: Handstand, Handstand forward roll, front limber (sort of) back extension roll, back bend kickover, back walkover,
Beam: Handstand w/ spot, cartwheel(low beam), pivot turns, walking, straight, tuck, pike, and split jumps,
Bars- pullover, bhc, glide swings, mill circle, kip with spotting device we have,
Vault:hurdle jump w/ straight legs, handstand/spring flatback onto mats,
Tramp:front tuck, flyspring,front handspring, back handspring
The front tuck I can also do on the tumble trak and was allowed to do it on the spring floor,:eek: but practice was done so I couldn't try it.:(
:p
What level am I and what can help me get to the next level?
Thank you in advance!!!!!!!!!:)

Last edited:
i would say level 4, maybe if you work on more level 5 skills you could be level 5 because you have some. just practice, practice, practice :) and work on your strength and conditioning it will help. good luck!

Floor would be L3---need that ro-bhs.
Beam--L3 pushing L4. Once you can get a handstand without a spot then you would be a L4(need a hs for the dismount)
Bars--L4
Vault--L4.

Everyone else gave great answers, between 3 and 4. To be a 4 on floor you need a RO BHS and to be a 5 you need RO 2 BHS. If your beam is solid and you get the handstand verticle by yourself and your jumps are good you need the dismount and the cartwheel on the high beam for level 5. For vault level 4 if a front handspring flat back onto mats, in my thinking the higher the easier it will be to go to the real table which is the same vault only to your feet for level 5. You def. need to get that kip on bars, then the next thing is a front hip circle and a shoot through if you don't have it that would make you a good solid level 4, for 5 you need kips on both high and low bars as well as a squat on. Good luck, hope that helped answer some of your questions! Oh yeah an P.S. it is cool that you can do a front tuck but you should put it aside and work on your back hand springs if you can, you don't need a punch front on the floor for a while but you need that back hand spring like pronto!

I knew I could do a front tuck on tramp at open gym, before I even started gymnastics, and at the end of practice we had free time, so I wanted to work on the bhs, but this 7 yo wanted to work on fhs, so I let her and my coach told me to do whatever I wanted, so I just worked on the front tucks. I started doing the bhs on tramp the practice before, so I wasn't completely ready to do them on the tumble trak. I will work on them at open gym though! And thanks to everybody for helping me!

I would say you are a level 4. You have some level 5 skills but for the most part you have all the level 4 skills. From your description, I think all you need is round-off back handspring on floor and you need to learn the routines and put the skills into the routines.
PS. Are you on a competitive team or are you just practicing skills??

I would say your level 4 because you need to do a round off back handspring on the floor, a cartwheel on the high beam, a front handspring vault onto the floor not a mat. You also need a kip on bars by yourself which usually takes a long time to learn. But if you get those things then you should definitely do level 5!

why did some people say she can be level 5 when also for level 4 she needs her front hip circle, shoot through and undershoot, roundoff bhs let alone for level 5 when she doesnt have her kip, bhs (need 2), handspring vault, cartwheel on high beam, front handspring on floor, the beam dismount, kip on high bar, bar dismount, squat on, leap on beam, handstand without spot... sorry but i would not think you could attain level 5 at this moment. :) goodluck

You are a level 4 in USAG, to get to level 5 you need:
  • Front handspring vault (over the vaulting table)
  • Kip
  • Long hang kip
  • Front hip circle
  • A handstand to vertical without a spot
  • Leaps on floor and beam
  • A cartwheel on beam
  • A round off 2 back handsprings
  • Front handspring on floor
  • Turns on beam (half) on floor (full)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity