WAG Why % for who qualifies for level 6 regionals?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hmmmm. Interesting. I was told this was the first year for Level 6

From MyMeetScores.com:

"2017-04-20 2017 Region 8 Level 6-8 Regional Championshi

2016-04-22 2017 Region 8 Level 6-7-8 Championships
2016-03-18 2016 Georgia Levels 6,9 & 10 State Championships"

Now, for some reason, the 2016 Region 8 Level 6 Championships is labeled as "2017," but the date is 2016 which is the correct date. And then there is the ACTUAL 2017 Championships at the top there. But, like I said, my friend's daughter made the 2016 State Level 6 Team, because I had to explain to her what it was, how exciting it was, and what an honor it was. And then she made the 2017 Level 7 State Team this year.

The following is from the gym's facebook page (of course I deleted all identifiers):
"March 19, 2016 ·

Great job to our level 6s at their state meet! Our state champions are:

(*deleted for privacy*)
These 3 girls also qualified to Regionals and ********** made the State Team that will represent the state of Georgia!!!"

Anyway, sorry for the overkill, it just drives me crazy that the Holy Grail (MyMeetScores.com) had it mislabeled.

That's funny - I had to go look it up, because I knew for sure there were level 6 regionals in 2016 (DD came running to me after States jumping up and down that she was sure she DIDN'T make it - yes I have the one child who didn't want to make regionals...). And we did have one gymmie make it, and I know i looked at her scores back then, but never noticed the wrong year.

upload_2017-8-10_9-32-5.png

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back