Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Backwards!

Discussion in 'Trampoline & Tumbling (TRA)' started by Flip4funmom, Jul 28, 2018.

1. He's got it! Back tucks on trampoline are a breeze now. Not at all technically "clean" but it's there! Every week he comes closer to his bhs. Some of you may remember 6 months ago he wouldn't even try without a spot. I love this new gym and how comfortable and confident he has become. I told him to slow down and be a kid but he told me "no, I want to go to nationals like everyone else". (Almost all of his team went to nationals and placed very well).

*I can't figure out how to upload a video otherwise I'd share his progress.

PinPin, tpMom, Tuppy and 3 others like this.
  2. Easiest is to upload them to a video site like YouTube and put them unlisted, so just people with the link can see it. There is also a service I've seen used before that requires a password before viewing.

I love you found a gym that will let your kid be a kid (at least it sounds that way).

Tuppy likes this.
  3. Great news! I think about you and your little boy a lot, I'm glad to hear he's at a gym he loves.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice