Parents First level 7 meet (practice meet)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi All,

Well, my DD finally had a chance to compete again. She hasn't competed since November 2009, so it has been a long time. This was just an in-house fun meet, but her team won first place:

Vault: She wasn't supposed to compete this, but they put her in the line-up.
Bars: Not ready yet, but making progress
Beam: Fell off a lot at warm-up, but stuck it when she competed
Floor: She was exhausted afterward. She needs to work on her stamina, but she did great.

Overall, I thought she did great, especially after having two serious and one less serious injuries in the past year.

Enjoy the video.

YouTube - SCEGA In House Practice Meet

She did awesome! I really loved her floor routine!! That leo is amazing :D Will she get to compete in it all year?? And her giants looked awesome!

No, she won't wear the leo again. She has to return it on Monday. It certainly was very bright. The coach who loaned it to her called it the "can't miss leo", because she never fell off beam while wearing it, and actually got a 9.8 in a meet wearing it.

She looked very good! Will she be competing everything this year?

Hi, I don't know if she will be able to compete all-around, but I hope so. She has until late February to improve her bars. Bars is what suffered the most when she was hurt, even though she got hurt doing beam. Every time I see her on bars, though, she looks better and better.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back