Parents Meet Results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Dd had a better All around meet yesterday although did not qualify for finals.
Floor was ok,got a 8.65.Landed her tumbling pass completly out of bounds.She said she lost her connection bonus because of it too.
Vault not her best at 8.6
Bars-8.1-she connected her half pirouette,kip,cast overshoot but touched the ground with her feet and fell on double back dismount.Made a beautifull routine(no falls) the day before when they practiced at the meet site.
Alltogether her bar score went up by 0.4(keep going baby).she's making more and more full bar routines in practice.
Beam-9.0-finally no falls but wobbles.She did not even have a coach stand there when she did her series.
Don't like the dismount.It's a ro full twist.She does it pretty good but keeps stepping on her toe.it's already blue and it just keeps adding on.
Highest all around of the season.34.35 Yeah

Oh it's all coming together now, isn't it wondeful to watch the progress. She must be feeling so porud of herself. That is a great AA score with some hiccups that will be fixed. Way to go.

Sounds like she is progressing on things that have given her trouble and had some oops on things she normally doesn't. It will all come together. :D Ouch and double ouch on that toe, that doesn't sound like a good choice of a dismount if that is going to happen. Yikes.

I think she is doing awesome! That is a great AA score, it can only get better when she finally starts hitting everything! :D

It really feels like one step forward, two steps back sometimes, doesn't it?

What does she need to qualify? She must be getting close, because those are still some great scores. She should be proud about her beam! And it sounds like her bars are really coming along.

Good job!

She was just hoping to qualify to the event finals.They take the top 3 juniors and the top 3 seniors from each Level 9 + 10 sesion.
She has already qualified for State.

It sounds like a good meet! I'm sorry we missed it...we car pooled with a couple of families and just couldn't get everyone rounded up when we needed to. It looks like there was some amazing teams there too (WOGA!). Did you get to meet Valeri L. ? Dd spent the entire weekend with her eyes peeled for him. Her coach got a photo with him, I guess that will have to! I hope to see your dd compete at State!

It sounds like a good meet! I'm sorry we missed it...we car pooled with a couple of families and just couldn't get everyone rounded up when we needed to. It looks like there was some amazing teams there too (WOGA!). Did you get to meet Valeri L. ? Dd spent the entire weekend with her eyes peeled for him. Her coach got a photo with him, I guess that will have to! I hope to see your dd compete at State!

Dd actually went to a camp a couple of years ago were Valerie L. was coaching.She actually got to take a photo with him.
Yeah they had some very good gymnasts there.

Improving all the time--that's great! Fun to see them getting better and better, isn't it?

Great job. Sounds like she a really good meet. Way to go on the personal best AA!

Congrats on her highest AA of the season! Every little improvement can make a big difference. Hope she keeps progressing. Sending good luck from the west coast!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back