Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

TOPS / Hopes TOPS/HOPES Coach of the Year

Discussion in 'Women's Artistic Gymnastics (WAG)' started by FlippinLilysMom, Sep 12, 2018.

1. I didn't even know that this was a thing but one of Lily's coaches was just named the TOPS/HOPES Coach of the Year for 2017-2018! The USECA (United States Elite Coaches Association) names 2 coaches of the year each year, one for TOPS/HOPES and one for Elite. This is pretty amazing considering one year ago our gym didn't even have a HOPES program!!
    [​IMG]

VanessaJV, GymMom4, MBJ974 and 16 others like this.
  2. Congratulations to the coach and your gym. Very impressive to go from zero hopes program to coach of the year!

3. That is so cool. You’ve got a great thing going on at that gym!

4. Congratulations. You know, I heard USAG is looking for a new development director.... ;-)

CLgym likes this.
  5. No!!! I've already told them they aren't allowed to leave or take a different job until after Lily graduates!!

Kari, Jard.the.gymnast and josie55 like this.
  6. What is USECA?

7. United States Elite Coaches Association

FlippinLilysMom likes this.
  8. Thanks! LOL all these acronyms!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice