Parents Video link for 1st meet of season (L8)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Granny Smith

Proud Parent
I never know if I should just add the link to my original post or do separate, this time I decided to create a new post :p!

I didn't realize that she actually had 2 falls on beam. Duh me, I guess I was so wrapped up in the full turn fiasco that I didn't see the 2nd fall.... really, how is that possible (my age is taking my mind!) ;)

I hope this link works:

YouTube - Rutgers Classic L8 2009.wmv

If there is a problem, could you please let me know....

Thanks and enjoy!!!

That floor routine was just awesome, she is so crisp[ and her dance is awesome, she puts the A in WAG! Lovely job AA, she must be very proud. Imagine what the beam score would've looked like without the full turn stumble, she is going to rock the AA this year.

Great job!!! Love the fl routine it was beautiful! She was rocking the bars and vault!Her beam was good even with the falls very nice score!!That full turn can get the best of them!

SO AMAZING! I loved the "we landed that vault" cracked me up. The floor is just beautiful and her bars . . well . . . everything! Amazing! It's going to be a great season! And I didn't see a second fall off beam . . . you must be imagining things ;-) We moms need to block some things out

She did beautifully!! Wow, she's really grown in the past year! What a strong, all around gymnast she is! Too funny that you missed that fall on beam. Where were you, mom?? Behind the camera, right? I know I missed Olivia slip on her mount on beam at Level 4 states and when they flashed her score of only 8.4 I was like, huh?? Well, duh, mom if you would've been paying attention you would've seen her slip.:rolleyes:

She will really kick some serious butt this year! WTG Carrie! :D

Her beam is beautiful and when she stays on the whole time, it is going to rock. :) I loved it. Her floor was just amazing. Tumbling is so nice. Loved your vault commentary! Her first vault was very nice, so early in the season, maybe vault has finally come around. :D Bars were great, too. She really is a lovely gymnast to watch. :) Thanks for sharing.

As for the beam fall, well I bet your brain only counted the time she actually fell OFF the beam. :) The other one she stayed on.

Wow Granny, that was incredible !! Her beam score would have have been HUGE !!! I can't wait to hear about the rest of her season.

OMG--that was so awesome!!! She is such a beautiful gymnast--so graceful and composed. Her floor was exquisite! That is so awesome that she got 1st in AA without even placing on beam! And even with the 2 falls, her beam score was still amazing! What a great meet! Congrats!!!!!

AWESOME! What a great meet! Miss the old colored leo though...loved the teal and white, now to RED just blows me away, LOL. Um, hello, when did she get taller? She's grown since we've seen her last on Youtube!

Beam was great, loved the "I'm not gonna fall off this beam" save the first fall, you could tell she would have had first place on that without the falls. Always love her floor routines, she is a natural performer! Bars, well, she just blows me away...she has so much more confidence than last year even. Vault, I always hate that Rutger puts that runway and table in front of crowd, I would have had to leave room if that were my DD Granny. She will be nailling that dang vault this season, you can tell she's been working on them from last season! She's going to have a great year Granny, you should be so proud, she is amazing to watch!! Thanks for sharing her with us!

Wow! What a fantastic 1st meet! She did phenomenal, I can't wait to hear how the rest of her season goes. I suspect it will be a fabulous season.

Thanks for sharing the video. She is really good. I loved watching her floor routine. This season should go very well for her.

WOw she looks great! You must be so proud of her. Great routines--wow, that floor tumbling & great beam tumbling! Great start to the season w/ that AA placement, oh yeah! Nice hollow, tight body position on bars too, good to see that. She's in for a fantastic season. :p

If you didn't show the two falls on the beam, I wouldn't have guessed that had happened. Her floor was great too, especially the two front passes. I wish mine can tumble like that.

She did a fantastic job! She seems so confident on beam too! Love that she didn't let the falls rattle her.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back