WAG 2023 Core Hydration Classic Senior Women

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thanks for creating this thread!

It's time for session #2!

core-classic-watch-tonight.jpg

Yes... 7pm my time... Chicago.

And is there a way to be able to tell who will be in each session. And will Olympic hopefuls be competing like Simone, Sunni, Jordan, rebeca, etc.

Watching from Australia, where it is mid Sunday morning.

The international feed for this is great - all routines, no fluff, replays when they can be squeezed in, and no commentary. The only problem is no scores, but that is easily solved with a second screen.
So jealous. NBC is the WORST when it comes to gymnastics coverage. They still have not grasped that there are other athletes that we would like to see competing. I think they need to rename it the Simone Biles Classic, because that is pretty much all we saw. Yes, she's great, yes. she's making a comeback. But do we really need to watch her yawn, sit in a chair, bend over and get things out of her bag, doing some water, dance, walk around, pull her wedgie, talk to her teammates (who didn't get any screen time except sitting next to her, btw), then incessant replays of her events and even her events from a couple years ago. Meanwhile, we could actually be watching other gymnasts. I feel sorry for any gymnasts in her session who had family desperately wanting to catch a glimpse of their amazing gymnast who worked so hard to get to this competition, but didn't even get to see them one time NBC needs to take some lessons from YouTube Live, who did the Juniors--they showed one gymnast, and then as soon as she finished, they showed the next gymnast.

That vault is just insane!

So this red-head gymnast....we never saw her do a routine. Only sitting in a chair or standing next to Simone. I'm calling NBC tomorrow, they need to stop just showing only 5-6 gymnasts. (Yes it was a great vault. We saw it about 8 times btw, from every angle and every speed).

So jealous. NBC is the WORST when it comes to gymnastics coverage. They still have not grasped that there are other athletes that we would like to see competing.
I know plenty of USA based gymnastics fans who used a VPN to watch the international feed. Would it upset you more to know that missed routines were replayed during breaks in performances?

Reactions: JBS

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back