Parents 3rd Level 4 Meet Report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lovofu

Proud Parent
Hi all....in another snowstorm....little 6 year old dd had her third meet. First meet in November....she got a 6/7/8/9....second meet in December....2 8's and 2 9's...this meet...all 9's and a 37.2 AA...all first place finishes and icing on the cake she won the handstand contest before awards...LOL. I couldn't have been prouder!!!

K and S
YouTube - GMS Meet

We saw Sophia on YouTube earlier today. Just lovely!!! She really has such beautiful form for such a young gymmie. Congrats to her!!!

Oh my she is adorable. Wow her skills are good for 6 years old. Beautiful form too. Her bridge kickout was beautiful on floor and she has a powerful great BHS. What did that vault score. I coldn't take anything off it was so straight and tight. Did you miss her bars. I didn't see that on the video. Congratulations she is amazing! When she got that first medal she looked so shocked and proud. Bless her. What a great meet.

Thanks so much

She scored 9.3 on bars/9.4 on Beam/9.4 on Vault and 9.15 on Floor.....best AA by over 2 points...Next meet Excalibur in Feb...anyone else going?:p

37.2 is a MONSTER score.... Wow.....
What a jump from her last couple of AA scores... Did she get tested for any performance enhancing ice cream after the meet?:D:D

Seriously, though, awesome job. She looked wonderful... CB is full of talented gymmies...

Sean

She did AWESOME!!! She inspired my gymie. Mine is same age and VERY similar skill and technique but when she goes to the meets she has not been able to hit all 4 events that well...usually two go great and 2 not so much despite beautiful practice routines. I showed her your daughter and how her scores have just gotten better and better and she has been inspired:)

She did a lovely job! I'm sure she will be on top of the podium many times this season!

Wow, she looked so fantastic! She is so cute! You are at a really great gym (lots of state champs) and I would not be suprised if Sophia is state champ in the 6 yo age group this year. I guess the gym switch turned out to be the best thing ever!

Meg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back