A little ..... upset .......

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Today I had a school competition, in fact I just got back.
And I got silver on bars and beam and bronze on floor.
The only thing is one of my sister's friends who I am kind of friends with, got four medals (but not all round)
What gets me really upset is in practice she never works and she's really messy and then when the competition comes she decides to on the day learn the routine and do everything fine
Which makes me mad when I work my butt off for a month.
What would you guys do?
I am still happy with my position.

You can't do anything but accept that this is life. Some people slack off at school and get amazing grades, some people slack of in the gym and then win all the medals. Accepting this and focusing on being the best that you can be is all that you can do.

By the way, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Great competition.

Trust me, that will catch up to her! That happened in my gym and eventually she stopped doing well in meets & also didn't move up. She quit pretty soon after realizing she wasn't the best anymore.

Great job at the meet!!

just keep working hard! hard work always pays off in the end.. It can be frustrating, but try not to compare your progress and hard work to others..this will only distract you from your practice and take away unneccessary energy that can go into perfecting your performance.. Keep your chin up so your crown doesn't fall of, Gorgeous! You are a champ!! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back