AAU State Meet this weekend

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My DD has her AAU L5 state meet Saturday. I am praying that it goes much better than her USAG state meet. She went from her best ever USAG meet of 37.025 (finishing 2nd by .025 out of 90 other girls) to her worst L5 meet (of course at states) falling during bars and twice on beam to get a 35.55. She was so disappointed in herself. I felt so bad for her, but she has been working hard in the gym (when they are not uptraining L6/L7 skills). She wants to redeem herself during her AAU state meet. Normally this is one of their fun meets, but she has something to prove.

I would appreciate any bar and beam fairies that you could send. These were normally her best events, but I think I sent out her bar and beam fairies and they never came back. ;)

Aw...Good luck to her. We have some beam fairies that we can send over...no bar fairies in sight here though. Hopefully the fairies will find her and she will do great. Glad that she has a chance to "redeem" herself...to herself! :) Sometimes the girls are the hardest on themselves, huh?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back