WAG Anyone in Orlando learning the new routines?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

They really don't want people to video. If you want video you probably have to buy the DVD or wait to see it learned in your gym. Coaches were videoing a few other pro members with a professional dance background so maybe that will make it somewhere but not much videoing of the official presentation.

Keep in mind this is $$$ for USAG. I mean that in a neutral way.

hopefully video will soon pop up of kids learning the routines though so that will give us a glimpse!

I don't even coach artistic anymore & I want to see the routines! This is more suspenseful than waiting for the new T&T routines last fall!

Well in the UK WAG thread 'New Compulsory Grades' They mentioned that they were very excited to have the 'body waves' replaced with jumps, so maybe they all have some insight!

It's not much but usagymnastics has posted a few previews on their youtube page, and you can actually hear some music in one of them!

[video=youtube;OGlDg1VG3QA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGlDg1VG3QA[/video]

[video=youtube;4BL3wUMJQgw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BL3wUMJQgw[/video]

If you have bodywaves then you have my deep sympathy. I always think they look, well, a bit silly at best. When you see the rest of the UK range routine, which is serious stuff, and then they break into a bit of a flashdance stuck on the end - eek :eek:

You can see a body wave a little in the first video if you watch the right person.
I also really like the ending pose!!

I wonder what level the 1st one is. Is the end pose lying on the ground? I see the bossy wave too. Some of the coaches (I am assuming that's who is practicing it) are less skilled in dance than others lol

I am guessing it is the new level 5. Basing that on one of the comments in the video. I am dying to see the beam routine. DD will be the new level 5 next year and she is hoping that is the music.

There are several of my dds lyrical moves from her recital dance in what is shown, like the arm circle and going to the floor. If that is the new level 5 she has all those dance moves down. LOL. She hates that music though, I guess it is because she is use to dancing those moves to Let It Be by the Beatles.

I was cracking up at some of the male coaches learning the floor routines. I tried to spot our coach....couldn't find her!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back