WAG Anyone in Orlando learning the new routines?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
My Wife is in Florida learning the new routines right now...anyone else?

How's it going? Anything crazy about the new routines?

Sounds like there ended up being 3 different music choices for both L4 and L5?

Some of our staff is down as well. We asked them to send us video but their laugh was noncommittal so I'm not holding my breath. I don't know why I care so much as DD won't be doing the routines but I can't help it. I'm still dying to know the details too!

Our HC and a coach from another gym is going. I can't wait for them to bring back all their stuff. I want to get started!!

A couple of coaches from our gym are there as well. We can't wait for them to get back, as the girls have been training skills, but kind of feel like they've been in limbo. Meet season starts here in late August, so they're ready to get to work on their routines!

Our HC and assitant are both there...my DD is optional level, but I am still interested in the new routines and music!

Just talked to my Wife...so far...she likes them better.

Sounds like L4 & L5 floor are very similar.

Hmmmm... interesting. Will coaches get/be able to buy a DVD to bring back with them after this weekend? My curiosity is peaked as my DD is "on the fence" with which level she will compete. Now I want to see!

Our head coach is there with an assistant coach. I'm dying to know too, even though my DD is moving to optionals.

They get the materials at the clinic...hopefully that includes a DVD.

Clinic materials include a DVD, the music on CD, and the compulsory book.

I'll be in Reno next weekend.

Haha! I keep checking ;) Any chance the Level 5 music is similar to old Level 6? Dd loved that music and was looking forward to competing it this season.

Not really but it's nice enough I don't hear a big difference between the versions though. Level 3 has the most variation seemingly. They're a bit " younger" with more sounds this time around

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back