Parents Brag Alert: Handspring front somi and here's to one of THOSE sessions!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Flossyduck

Proud Parent
You know those sessions when it looks as though the gymnastics fairy found a minute to sprinkle some dust over your child? Well my dd had one of those :)

The most fantastic one was her beautiful front handspring front somis, which she was landing very prettily, chest up and plenty of time, at first time of asking.

She also did her first cast handstand hold, although she's been close on that for a little while they usually collapse down too quickly, this one stayed and stayed and was followed by a couple more decent ones.

Her straight backs were going well too and she had a great beam session.

She's had really lovely handspring to one, handspring to two -very strong and controlled for a good while and her front somis were ok too (you'd call it punch front?) but the two together were even better.

Nothing different about her going in, something just clicked I guess. Wouldn't it be nice if she could just repeat it ...

You know those sessions when it looks as though the gymnastics fairy found a minute to sprinkle some dust over your child? Well my dd had one of those :)

The most fantastic one was her beautiful front handspring front somis, which she was landing very prettily, chest up and plenty of time, at first time of asking.

She also did her first cast handstand hold, although she's been close on that for a little while they usually collapse down too quickly, this one stayed and stayed and was followed by a couple more decent ones.

Her straight backs were going well too and she had a great beam session.

She's had really lovely handspring to one, handspring to two -very strong and controlled for a good while and her front somis were ok too (you'd call it punch front?) but the two together were even better.

Nothing different about her going in, something just clicked I guess. Wouldn't it be nice if she could just repeat it ...
==
Awesome!

Those are fabulous days.... Nothing much beats that feeling (either child or parent). Congrats to your daughter.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back