Parents Brag Alert!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

Midget's Dad

Just got a text from the dw.

Midget has her Mill Circle and has been doing them over and over without fail and pretty for the last 10 minutes.

YAY!!!!!

Of course I promised her some gymnastics earrings if she got it, I better order those.

Isn't it lovely when it clicks! Congrats, she certainly has worked hard at it.

Hmm gold earrings for the mill circle, are you gonna buy her a car for that dreaded kip??? Bwahahaha

Isn't it lovely when it clicks! Congrats, she certainly has worked hard at it.

Hmm gold earrings for the mill circle, are you gonna buy her a car for that dreaded kip??? Bwahahaha

Aw Bog, ya beat me to it !!

Very exciting on the EVIL Mill Circle !!! High 5 to Midget!

WOOHOO!!!!! Congrats to Midget! I totally remember when Abby finally got that skill. I am sure she is absolutely thrilled!!

excellent news. Gold earrings for the mill circle? hmmm. setting the bar a little high, aren't we dad? LOL Good job Midge,

Sean

Hey I didnt say gold earrings, I said gymnastics earrings.

er21 event pierced earrings

The ones at this link in fact. :)

She was on cloud 9 when I got home. She had already called me but she ran up and asked if I had ordered them yet.

Awesome! Congratulations to Bella! She must be so excited. I thought she looked awfully close in her State meet video.

Meg

Awesome! Congratulations to Bella! She must be so excited. I thought she looked awfully close in her State meet video.

Meg

She was, and one of the pictures showed her coach just what she needed to do to get it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back