Parents Brag Alert

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

Midget's Dad

So Midget is moving to level 4 as I have said before. But wait, the coaches decided to change how they select the girls for the next level. Before they picked who they thought would be able to get the skills, now they have to have all the skills by April.

EEP!!

Midget was sick most of the week so today she got a make-up that was really a semi-private with the HC.

She lacks the following skills; Beam Dismount, ROBHS, Shoot-Through, and Front Hip Circle.

Her BHS has been interesting, she had it, lost it, had it again but never got to practice it much. It is more a matter of knowing she can do it, so all mental.

Yeah, got it today and nailed that sucker down!

She then proceeded to get her shoot-though!

And then the beam dismount!

OMG!!

Awesome!

BTW your daughter is "the Real Bella" according to my 6 yo DD [as opposed to all those fake Bellas putting videos on youtube ...].

You have to love when they are on a roll. Way to go! If she has the mill she will get the front hip soon. She will be fine. How long till they start the Level 4 compeitive season??

Congratulations on an awesome practice. You got to love it when everything your DD works so hard for starts coming together!

You have to love when they are on a roll. Way to go! If she has the mill she will get the front hip soon. She will be fine. How long till they start the Level 4 compeitive season??

They start competing in late August/early September.

She has been doing pretty well on the FHC. I would say it is real close.

Wow! What a great lesson! She obviously really wants level 5! With an attitude like Bella's she will have that FHC in no time.

What a great practice! Don't you just love it when they have days where everything "just clicks"?? Keep up the good work Bella!!

And we follow all that success up with her getting <drumroll>

Strep Throat!!

My poor Midget. And she was supposed to practice with the older team girls today. She is now a very sad gymmie.

And we follow all that success up with her getting <drumroll>

Strep Throat!!

My poor Midget. And she was supposed to practice with the older team girls today. She is now a very sad gymmie.

Oh no!!!!!!!! Never a dull moment, eh??? Ughh!! Well, I guess you gotta take the good with the bad. Sending lots of healing fairies your way!!!! Hope she feels better fast!

Just watched your daughter's routines on YouTube. She is doing great. My daughter is almost 7 and is built like your daughter. It's so nice to watch the progress, isn't it! Good job!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back