Parents calling all fairies to south florida

• Thread starter Thread starter medic3188
  • Start date Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
M

medic3188

Hey everyone, its been a long time. We have switched gyms, moved houses and got a promotion in the last 5 months. So amber is competing Sat . She is repeating level 3 for the fall. This is a very small meet.

Found out that the ex is flying down friday to watch. He has only seen 1 meet each year. I want her to do well especially bc he is coming. She looks so sloppy in practice, but always competes well.

If someone can send all available fairies, especially bars and vault to Boyton Beach Florida I would appreciate it.
Thanks

BTW Bog Amber is doing weeks 1 and 2 next year

Good luck to Amber.Sending you all the fairies from the Northwest.

Fairies coming from beautiful Ohio by way of Florida as of tonight... LOL.. Good luck Amber...

Sean

Hey everyone, its been a long time. We have switched gyms, moved houses and got a promotion in the last 5 months. So amber is competing Sat . She is repeating level 3 for the fall. This is a very small meet.

Found out that the ex is flying down friday to watch. He has only seen 1 meet each year. I want her to do well especially bc he is coming. She looks so sloppy in practice, but always competes well.

If someone can send all available fairies, especially bars and vault to Boyton Beach Florida I would appreciate it.
Thanks

BTW Bog Amber is doing weeks 1 and 2 next year

Welcome back! It sounds like you've had a really crazy busy few months!

How is Amber liking the new gym? Was it a seamless transition?

I'm sure she'll do beautifully at her meet, but just in case, I've sent the Bar Fairy, Vault Fairy, Confidence Fairy, and the FUN Fairy!!! All coming via Air Mail from Ontario, Canada to Boyton Beach, FL!! And no worries for you, they all have current passports, lol!

Have fun watching your dd wow the judges and steal the show:D

Semding the Quebec fairies down to beautiful Florida. Hope Amber has a great meet. SO nice for her that Dad is coming down to see her. Hopefully the exitement of Dad being there will help with the meet.

Sounds like you have had a very busy summer.

The litlle Bogs are doing week 4 next year, maybe we'll tack on an extra week if they make a deal like last year.

Sending the fairies on down! Hope she has a great meet.

Good luck to Amber!!!Sending the vault & bars fairies off to FL for ya!!! Have a great meet!!! :bars::vault:

Sending fairies Amber's way---they assured me they would make it over the mountains from out west to Fl.

How is the new gym?

Here come the Missouri Fairies! It is getting colder here and they said they would love a holiday in Florida! Best of luck to Amber! So cool her dad is coming to watch!!

Hey There! Sounds like you guys have been super busy! How does Amber like her new gym? Sending her lots of luck for this week-end! I am sure she will do awesome! What meets are you guys doing this year? We may have some in common. Good Luck!!

we are doing flip city and harvest challenge. She is mixing up level 3 and 4. I am a wreck. Did you do celebrater america?

we love the new gym it is very small and she gets a ton of 1:1. She is still adjusting to 4 days a week and the late nights

Hi, we did Celebrate America. Ky did really well. I think I saw your old gym, I know it was one of them, but I couldn't rememer which one was yours (that will not make sense to anyone else but you:rolleyes:). Ky only has two meets left, Fright Invite and one in Largo, can't remember the name. Then State in Deember. After State she is moving to L5, not sure if she is competing or not in Jan. Our gym expects close to perfection before they let them out on the floor...ahhh, the pressure. She is loving this season though! I hope Amber has a great time competing this week-end! Maybe someday we'll have a meet at the same place:).

Sending lots of Fairies from AZ. Good luck to her. Hoping she shows off all her best stuff at her meet for her dad. And hope he is super proud of her regardless. Sending a fairy to him to be wonderfully supportive. ;)

Glad things are going well for her! Hope the new job and new house are great for you!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back