Clear hips

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi, I need some help on my clear hip, I just can't get the right technique, any got any tips for the clear hip? X

Sent from my iPad using ChalkBucket mobile app

Just let your hips drop. Don't be afraid to let them go if that makes sense. That's what my coach taught me and after doing that and making sure I was shifting I saw a sudden improvement

There's a drill my coach has us do when we were learning these. You stand on a spotting block. Then you just jump off the mats and your in the position you would be in if you casted, and it helps you drop your hips and swing around and you try to land on the mats where you started.

Just let your hips drop. Don't be afraid to let them go if that makes sense. That's what my coach taught me and after doing that and making sure I was shifting I saw a sudden improvement

Yes that does make sense, next time I'm at the gym. I'll make taupe to try this! Thanks x

There's a drill my coach has us do when we were learning these. You stand on a spotting block. Then you just jump off the mats and your in the position you would be in if you casted, and it helps you drop your hips and swing around and you try to land on the mats where you started.

That sounds like a great drill! I will ask my coach to let me try this one! Thanks again x

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back