WAG compulsory music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Coachp, i don't think compulsory music Will ever be tolerated. Yes, Maybe the first month you hear it. After that it is just more of the same old.

Lol, at least there are 3 options per level...
Of course, last time, they came up with new music after the first 4 years, so it would be nice if they came up with new musics for these next 4 - but too late now :(

You know, when my DD was a compulsory, I thought it was really, really bad and I was excited when I heard they were developing new music. I gotta say that this batch is immeasurably worse.

crazy clowns and twisted ferry tail music is cruel and unusual punishment. I wouldn't doubt it if the CIA actually used it for interrogations! :eek: And the level 2 music wow! Ever see the movie Mars attacks (the scene at the end where they play that song and all the little martians heads explode?) yea.... that's me o_O

LOL COach P!

I don't have a girl gymnast, but man, when they start working those routines, I just run! I have to stay because we drive about an hour, and the headphone go right on!

crazy clowns and twisted ferry tail music is cruel and unusual punishment. I wouldn't doubt it if the CIA actually used it for interrogations! :eek: And the level 2 music wow! Ever see the movie Mars attacks (the scene at the end where they play that song and all the little martians heads explode?) yea.... that's me o_O
Heck, I would even be willing to go back to the old L6 stripper music, lol.

2021. And it probably won't be much better.

But still better than the stripper music, which I'm pretty sure was old level 5.

The level 2 music is really bad. Fortunately, our gym stopped competing level 2, but 3-5 are not much better.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back