Off Topic cute video - baby doing gymnastics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

CGM. Not cute, just crazy.
I couldn't disagree with you more. I think you are wielding the CGM sword a bit freely.

Watch the baby closely, she's having a blast and driving the activity. She's doing something very similar to what my dd did, on her own, at that age. I have pictures. And gymnastics was not even a thought in my head then.

Did you watch the whole thing with sound? It flashes forward to when the baby is older and how she is achieving her dream of being a competitive ice skater despite the fact they are a poor family. And it's this girl's desire to practice something over and over, just like early in the video when she's a baby, doing the somesaults, that is helping her overcome adversity and achieve her dreams. I think this girl should be admired.

i played the same thing with my babies. it was just a fun activity. i wouldn't even call it gymnastics- and didn't at that age. i actually didn't even know kids around here could even do gymnastics until my daughter was 8 years old so it definitely wasn't something i was doing to "train" my baby in any way.

My mom played this with me when I was slightly older than this baby (I watched old videos) and she's always been the person least involved in any of my activities and has been 100% letting me own them.

Cute video! Thanks for sharing.

Um, I'm not going watch the video because although I have looked at other things on this channel before, the fact that this family thinks it's ok to put video of their child breaking their arm on their YouTube channel rather puts me off.

Holy crap. I couldn't look at that Youtube channel for more than about 60 seconds. Just . . . no.

Nevermind, I thought this was that other video going around where the baby is doing stuff she is way to young for.

Ok, cute baby, but what amazed me was how talented this kid is when she's older. I don't know a lot about figure skating, but she looks like a natural.

I think this family has a crazy amount of athletic talent. Way too public about it, yes, but that doesn't detract from the fact that the talent is exceptional. And exceptional talent is fun to watch, so I am not surprised that there is a whole YouTube channel about them. I find that way more interesting than Honey Boo Bear or Tiara Babies or whatever the latest craze is.

I feel the same about the Instagram-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back