Parents DD2 now invited to the meet....Gaaaahh

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

ollieblueeyes

Proud Parent
Reaction score
So last week I posted about DD1 being invited to the pre-team fun meet and having to make a tough decision since it was a direct conflict w/Girl Scout Camp. DD1 has pretty much decided to attend the meet and everything is all settled until last night. DD2 was invited to the same meet!

All through her sister's debate she kept saying that she would go to camp, no question about it. Last night she was told if she got her stride circle back, she would be invited to the meet. And of course she is now not so sure if she should go to camp or the meet! The stride circle has come and gone a few times in the last few months, so this may be a non-issue if she does not get it back in time, but really, I thought we were done with these 'hard decisions'!

How far away is the camp? Can't you do both by slipping them away from camp for a few hours? I did this when I was a kid and soccer games would get in the way of church retreats.

Well, I had already decided that doing both was not an option. I expect that this year will follow the same pattern of very little sleep. I cannot imagine how a meet would go with no sleep!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back