Parents Doing the happy dance..

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Swiftli

Proud Parent
So I just got a call from the folks at Woodward. They were giving away a free week of camp through their booth at the COTC meet this past weekend...and my DD was the lucky winner!

I am so excited. She had been wanting to go for a few years now but I knew that is just was not in our budget at all....

What is even more ironic is that they were also raffling off a free week through the purchase of tickets and another member of our gym won that one. So out of all the hundreds of entries they received this weekend....our little ol' YMCA gym won both weeks.

She is going to find out Christmas morning under the tree.....

How cool is that!?! I never win anything. EVER! lol!!

That's a cool prize to win too. She'll have so much fun, I think. I went to diving camp at UT every summer growing up and the experience was phenomenal.

I really would like Pixie to have that experience as well. But, I just wasn't ready to let her go into the big bad world by herself last summer. Maybe this up comming summer. She'll be 9 then and maybe we'll try the day camper experience.

I'm so jealous but very very happy for you :D

Wow, that's awesome. My DD entered too, but is already signed up for her 5th year at IGC! Glad your DD will get to experience camp. I'm sure she'll have a blast!

Well, at least something was good about that meet, right?

What an awesome thing to win!! How exciting for her. She will have a blast and free! Too cool!

How great is that?! She'll have a great time, I'm sure. (My dd went to Lake Owen, Woodward's sister camp, this past summer and had fun.) You've got to be so excited for Christmas morning!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back