Parents Finally a video!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Reaction score
Beetle has VIDEO!! WOO HOO! A teammate helped me create this quick video... I didn't do anything special to the video, we just put up the meet.

This is the meet when she qualified for state. It happened a couple weeks ago. I already posted the report and score, but since I always like to know the scores when I watch the video I will recap.

Beam was 7.475 (no place). Floor was 9.25 (1st Place), Vault was 8.575 (1st Place) Bars were 8.2 (4th Place). 3rd in the AA.

YouTube - Hayden Winter Carnival

Now I just hope it works! Enjoy!

Last edited:
Wow loved that floor routine!Great job AA. I am glad you finally was able to get a video up your dd is amazing.

Great job! I loved the floor routine - what an amazing tumbler she is!:D

Great job! She's worked hard to get this far! A big congrats goes out to her for qualifying for her state meet...

She did beautifully! She's got such great control in her tumbling!

Thanks for sharing, and Congratulations on the qualifying score!

Yeah for Beetle!!!! Congrats on qualifying for States! Her floor routine was AWESOME! The music sure took me back! Loved it!

Yay! It was so great to finally watch her in action. She has great energy in her moves. I love her expression at the end of her bar routine, so sweet. She is beautiful, and she did a great job. Thanks for sharing her w/ us! :D

Wow-great job!! I love the floor as well...congrats on making it to states!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came across her video on you tube before seeing your post. I commented on you tube, I think she looks great - love the music, as others have said, it brings back memories! ;)

Good luck at States!

Thank you so much for sharing! I especially love watching optional routines. Her floor routine was just beautiful!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

The Best Of All Time: Layout Jaeger

UPDATE: The Liukin Club

Back