WAG First Level 9 Meet 10 Year Old

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Good first outing! Really enjoyed her floor routine and I love the leo. Almost didn't recognize her without the bangs. ;)

Between her movements, hair and the dramatic leo she seems much older than last season. Your gym has a long season starting in early November and ending at Easterns. Do they have multiple meets before Christmas or is this considered a warm up with the real season starting later?

First meet yesterday....all skills are not solid so DD started at a 9.0 on bars and a 9.7 on vault....did great with her new floor routine...fell on beam twice...so lots to work on!

Thanks for sharing the video. She is a wonderful little gymnast and very fun to watch!

She is such a fun gymnast to watch! I enjoy seeing how she does each year! With the new leo and all she looks so much more mature now! Great job Sophia!! Can't wait to see more!!

Well done Sophia. Lovely to see the start to her season. Beautiful as always! I bet that beam will be rock solid by Christmas! Gorgeous new floor.

Apparently the video contains music from a music group that has blocked the video in my country (USA). Darn it. I wanted to see the routine.

Apparently the video contains music from a music group that has blocked the video in my country (USA). Darn it. I wanted to see the routine.

Try using a proxy server. Google the term and start trying different proxy sites. One of them's bound to sneak you through.

First meet yesterday....all skills are not solid.........fell on beam twice...so lots to work on!

I really like her on beam. She has a a great sense of presentation and works in a rhythm that's enjoyable to watch. The errors she made on her series and turn are easy to spot, so I'm sure she'll know by Monday exactly what she needs to reinforce to keep centered and finishing in the same posture she displays throughout the rest of her work.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back