WAG Floor Music Ideas

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymSurvivor

Coach
Gymnast
Alright, I got a challenge for you all!!

I'm looking for floor music for next year. I'd like something a little more upbeat BUT with at least a little bit of softer/slower (more balletic, if you get what I mean) somewhere in it.
I'm more a graceful dancer, but the Courtney McCool is choreography my routine and I love her upbeat/hiphop choreography, but I'd like to show off at least a little of my 'gracefullness'

Did that make sense??
Haha, can anyone help??

Oooh, I love that Elba, wonder if I could find someone to remove the voices/lyrics at the beginning. It would be perfect!!! If you ever see it in floor music form, let me know!!

Also, I'mma Shine is on my list, it just doesn't really have a 'slower' part anywhere in it.

Oooh, I love that Elba, wonder if I could find someone to remove the voices/lyrics at the beginning. It would be perfect!!! If you ever see it in floor music form, let me know!!

Also, I'mma Shine is on my list, it just doesn't really have a 'slower' part anywhere in it.

It's about six minutes long so you might be able to just cut it out and find a good starting point later in the music.

Here are a few bands you can look up with a cool beat:
Thievery Corporation
Beats Antique

Some songs:
Diferente by Gotan Project
Between the Lines by Bonobo

Good Luck!!! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back