floor music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I've seen the previous posts that say you can buy the floor music at usag, but is there anywhere that you can just get one routine? I went to iTunes and they don't have it (wishful thinking, I know.) My dd just started learning the level 4 floor routine last night (only the dance parts so far) and she is wanting to practice it at home. I'd love to be able to put it on her iPod and just let her dance to her little hearts content (not to mention we won't have to listen to it over and over and over and over......:)

Some gyms will copy it/let you copy it. I have mixed feelings about this, although the kids I work with have it, but I don't really coach floor choreo so I don't overly concern myself with any aspect of that. But I'd try to check with the coaches about copying it because there's currently two pieces of L4 music circulating and you wouldn't want to buy one and find out she's learning it to the other one. USAG had the new music with voiceover on the site, but they might have taken it down by now. At any rate I find it impossible to find anything on that site, so who know.

USAG had the new music with voiceover on the site, but they might have taken it down by now.

Gymdog - I noticed that after I wrote the original post, so I guess that isn't even an option anyway. I'll check with dd's gym and see what they say. They did say "practice, practice, practice at home" although they know it would be without music, so I'd be curious if they'd let us make a copy anyway. We'll see. Thanks!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back