Floor music!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

GymGirlBri

Hi. I am training level 7 this summer!!! I am so excited to get my own floor routine!! So I was wondering if anyone knows some good websites to go and listen to FREE demos? Thanks for your help! :D

Hi. I am training level 7 this summer!!! I am so excited to get my own floor routine!! So I was wondering if anyone knows some good websites to go and listen to FREE demos? Thanks for your help! :D

There is a thread for that here at the chalk bucket

As you start looking keep there are a few things to consider

first talk with your coach and see what music they recommend - they know your skills and have a good idea of what music will showcase your skills.

Also ask your gym if they have some demo cd's. Our gym has the Floormusic express demo cd's so we can listen to them for free any time we want. We usually will listen to the 30 sec free clip and if there is something specific that is liked we can go to the gym's CD's and listen to the whole thing.

And lastly listen to you "little voice" The music should be a reflection of your personality and yourself. Think about yourself are you more of a dramatic personality, a comical personality, High energy etc.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back