Parents Found out DD made it to Nat'l test

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymBeeMom

Proud Parent
She only tested once because of her back pain; we took her to the doc the Monday after the TOPs test, when we found out she was done with gym. Bittersweet finding out she made it to the Nat'l test. She really was hoping to make the A camp again this year:( Good luck to the rest of your girls going to the ranch, it really is an experience they will always cherish.

You both should be so proud. Hopefully she'll learn to appreciate how much she was able to accomplish at such a young age. Keep looking forward!!

Awwww.... So sorry for you both! I hope your DD is able to find an outlet for her her (obvious) strength and talent, and dedication. Please post and update us on your DDs post-gym career. I'm sure she will be a success.

GymBeeMom - I'm new to this sight, and your daughters saga was one of the first posts I read. I was touched by your daughters story, and it had brought tears to my eyes. I had just learned about this back condition because my own DD had recently had an MRI to rule it out. I think it is so wonderful your daughter can retire from gymnastics having made it to national testing. The fortitude she must have to test and then secure a spot while under the pain of her back condition. No doubt she will have success in anything she tries.

GymBeeMom - best wishes to your daughter. And as bittersweet as I am sure it is finding out she made it to National testing, she certainly is leaving the sport on a "high note"! Hopefully she will soon find something else that she will be just as passionate about.

GymBeeMom,
I just found your previous post. I'm so sorry to hear about your daughters condition. I'm so happy that she made the National Testing as it does let her move-on on such a high note. It is wonderful that she is handling the tranisition out of gymnastics so well. I hope she has an amazing soccer career and loves going to school. I wish you and her all the best. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

They always say you should aim to go out on top... Well she went out on the top of TOPs so I call that an epic win.

Though I am bummed your daughter had to give up the gymnastics dream, I am sure she will find a bigger and better goal to shoot for. Wishing her the best recovery and an injury free future.

Sorry, disregard some of my last post. I do know your story. Teach me to respond without truly seeing who the post was from. I don't want to make you go through that all again! Hugs to your family. It is a great high note to end on, though...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back