Parents Hair Ideas??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
for pictures?

I prefer to have there hair up since well hair down to me just doesnt fit with a leo.

any ideas? I was also thinking that if there hair is pulled in a pony it may look like they have no hair.

any ideas? there pics are tomorow morning!

for pictures?

PHP:
I prefer to have there hair up since well hair down to me just doesnt fit with a leo.

any ideas? I was also thinking that if there hair is pulled in a pony it may look like they have no hair.

any ideas? there pics are tomorow morning![/
QUOTE]

My DD (who is 11, because I think age plays a part in how hair done) wore her hair this year in a curly ponytail with the front of her hair being spider webbed.

Last season she wore her her in two curly pig tails.

Who knows what she will want for next season :)

For my daughter's pictures this year we did the row of little rubberbands in the front and a high curly ponytail in the back. I pulled it up cheerleader high so that the curls would fall forward a little and be visible.

Great ideas!!
Yea my girls are 10 and 8!
my 10 yr old is the easy one she will do what ever I want LOL
8 yr old well she has a mind of her own! All I said to her Is her hair needs to look like she has some LOL!! and not down! LOL

You can do ponytails and if they have their heads turned even 1/4 from dead center, they should be seen. Maybe work on a few head poses at home to get an idea of what styles would show best with different head positions.

What about not all the way down, but pull part of it up? That way you could make it look fancy, but still down-low enough to work-out.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back