Off Topic Happy Thanksgiving

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

As I got the kids off for school and checked on here this morning I thought someting is very wrong, there was only me and 20 lurkers online. Then Happyfacetwin appeared, but I remembered she's from AUS! What's going on??? Then a lightbulb moment :brainiac: you're all in bed dreaming of turkey!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just remember the rest of the world is still at work!

I'm up too Bog, but I am certainly dreaming of turkey. I cannot wait for the aroma to fill the house.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my CB friends. May you be safe if you are traveling.

I am so thankful for my family, friends, health, freedom, that I have a job that many do not.

It's 4:15 pm Friday as I type this. The times that show up on the posts are always so confusing!!
Happy thanksgiving to all.
... I'm big fan of lots of american TV so I've obviously heard of it, but we don't have Thanksgiving down here so I don't really know what it is. It comes across as kind of a 'opening of the Christmas season' thing of non-religious origin?
I'd quite like to introduce it here and have an extra holiday!!
PS: Turkey is traditional Xmas lunch/dinner in my house, but that's not very Australian of me. Most of my friends do the seafood buffet or BBQ thing because it's our summer time.
PPS: It's 34 degrees now where I am. I don't know what that means in farenheit? But uncomfortably warm!! Can you send me some snow? My DD has never seen snow.

yeh im from aus too. it'd be cool to have thanksgiving here too:) and some snow would be nice too, iv never seen it on the ground before:eek: it was 40degrees celcius(104farenheight) the other day here which was pretty hot, but we got the day off school which was cool:D

It's 4:15 pm Friday as I type this. The times that show up on the posts are always so confusing!!
Happy thanksgiving to all.
... I'm big fan of lots of american TV so I've obviously heard of it, but we don't have Thanksgiving down here so I don't really know what it is. It comes across as kind of a 'opening of the Christmas season' thing of non-religious origin?
I'd quite like to introduce it here and have an extra holiday!!
PS: Turkey is traditional Xmas lunch/dinner in my house, but that's not very Australian of me. Most of my friends do the seafood buffet or BBQ thing because it's our summer time.
PPS: It's 34 degrees now where I am. I don't know what that means in farenheit? But uncomfortably warm!! Can you send me some snow? My DD has never seen snow.

Well it's rained here for the past week, most of England is flooded and the sun hasn't come out for two weeks, so I'd gladly have some sun :p (although I really couldn't deal with 30/40 degrees every day!)

Do you guys eat turkey at Christmas too? So you get to have 2 Christmas dinners..lucky!

ps. Happy thanksgiving :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back