Hello from PA

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What a great site! So much info & support....

I have a 6 y/o gymmie that will start competing L3 in December. I also coach her, which is a challenge! My prior gymnastics coaching ended right after I graduated college. (My "real job" took up too much time). I was enjoying just being a mom and watching from the stands, until DDs beloved coach resigned. Here we are, a year later, and I'm on the floor with her! Thankfully there is another coach with me (we have 10 girls on the team), so DD isn't just with me all the time.

I'm glad that we have such a fun activity to do together, and we both love the sport, but it can be tough coaching your own child. I've read through some prior threads on that here, I know some of you feel my pain!

Anyway, thanks for the great site! Hope to chat w/ y'all soon!

Hi and welcome to CB ! Sounds like things are going well for you and DD. My DD is 9 and will be competing L4. Her first meet is in about 3 weeks. She did L3 last year. I also help coach at her gym. I prefer not to coach her, but sometimes it cannot be helped.

Welcome to CB! I'm from PA originally but living elsewhere for college, it's great to have another member from there. This board is full of a ton of great information, I hope you enjoy it! And good luck to you and your dd!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back