WAG Help! ROBHS!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We will warm up some ROBHS on tumble track before going to floor. I have had no problem with it and need no spot. But recently without my coach standing their like she was going to spot or one step back I just can't do it. Eveything is fine just when I jump back my brain make Amy body stop even thought it wants to go. I will do it on floor and on the fast track any day but just going off freaks me out! Nothing happend to me while doing one I just can't do it! I know it might be just the fact that I have to suck it up and just do it but why would I all of a sudden just not beablemto to do it?

I prepare to do it and go into my round off but when I try to jump back my brain makes my body stop even though it wants to go. It is making my angry because I know I can do it I just won't .

So o you have any advice?

I'm a little confused. Where is there a jump in a round-off back handspring? There is a jump in a standing back handspring and a hurdle in the round-off back handspring but I'm not familiar as to where one would jump in a round-off back handspring.
I'm not a big fan of doing them on a tumble trak unless you're just working on shapes. I think the tumble trak tends to mess up the timing in most back tumbling.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back