Help!?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm quitting the gym I'm going to next week, and the next time I'll touch a beam or any thing is in January at a new gym. I'm terrified that I'll lose my few skills and I'm afraid my new gym will be like my last gym. Help? (If your wondering why I left was because my first gym (I'll call it Chalk) well Chalk made you believe they were nice and care about you, UNTIL you start to go for about a year then they start to let down the wall and show that they really don't care about you. So after months of thinking I'm leaving my old gym.)

The decision to leave a gym and transfer over to another one is a big one, and should be treated as so. Have you spoken to your parents about this? Have you looked at this other gym extensively enough to be able to tell that you'd be more comfortable there?

As for staying in gymnastics shape, the best thing for you to do is to keep doing flexibility and conditioning. You should easily be able to do both of those at home, and not be terrified of each event when you hit the new gym in January.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back