Hilarious choreography video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm on a mission now to devise a routine with as many of those moves in as possible, present it to my coach with a big proud grin and tell her I've been working on this for a really long time, and then stand back and watch her squirm as she tries to figure out what to say.

OMG!!! At 1:15 it looks like that gymnast is have a seizure:eek:!!! Love the fun vid Bog, thanks for starting my day off with a smile:D!

knowing now that Bog has a sense of humor, i'm thankful i put my coffee down first. last time you got me spitting on my screen...:)

This was friggin hilarious! It's amazing how hard some of those girls were selling that hideous choreography. Clearly they worked out in gyms with no mirrors :p

I know people often ask about choreography. Well here is the funniest montage I haave ever seen. Thanks Rick from gymnasticscoaching.com

YouTube - Hideous Choreography Montage#!

NOthing will embed from this compueter, so follow the link.

Hilarious! I was in tears. Thanks for the laugh!

I'm on a mission now to devise a routine with as many of those moves in as possible, present it to my coach with a big proud grin and tell her I've been working on this for a really long time, and then stand back and watch her squirm as she tries to figure out what to say.

I would love to see her face, priceless! Great idea!

knowing now that Bog has a sense of humor, i'm thankful i put my coffee down first. last time you got me spitting on my screen...:)

Yes, though sometimes, in threads where you would never imagine it, she says something that makes you spit out your coffee, so you just never know. :) Members beware!

Great Video! Just the thing to brighten up a gray and rainy monday. I may have the giggles for the rest of the day.

Well.

Now I have some inspiration for the next time my gymnasts ask me to teach them more dance stuff.

*has died laughing*

wow... this year i choreographed my first floor routine. i though my moves were bad but they were nothing compared to that!

that was so terrible it was amazing!!^^

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back