WAG Is MyMeetScores gone?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymyogimom

Proud Parent
First it was down and now scores and athlete profiles are missing. Was there an announcement? I'm hoping it is an upgrade where they are running a script which is going to combine profiles of gymnasts with more than one profile.... While it is unlikely, I surely hope it is going to be back up soon as it is my favorite to use!

It's my favorite too. I can't ever make Meet Scores Online show me what I want. It's been driving me a little nuts the last few days, hopefully it comes back up soon.

First it was down and now scores and athlete profiles are missing. Was there an announcement? I'm hoping it is an upgrade where they are running a script which is going to combine profiles of gymnasts with more than one profile.... While it is unlikely, I surely hope it is going to be back up soon as it is my favorite to use!
To combine them, someone has to tell them which profiles to combine. Sometimes, there was a spelling difference by accident. Sometimes there was an extra space entered.
But, there are also gymnasts of the same name at different gyms around the country. OR a gymnast could have moved across the country... so they can't just do a blanket profile combination.

Whew, it looks like it's back! I was just looking at it yesterday and couldn't pull anything up.

To combine them, someone has to tell them which profiles to combine. Sometimes, there was a spelling difference by accident. Sometimes there was an extra space entered.
But, there are also gymnasts of the same name at different gyms around the country. OR a gymnast could have moved across the country... so they can't just do a blanket profile combination.

I contacted them months ago to let them know my daughter has three different profiles with slightly different spellings of her (very simple) name. She still has three different profiles. No response.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back