WAG Is there anywhere we can see the Nastia Cup?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

rjb123

Proud Parent
DD REALLY wants to watch the Nastia cup on Friday. I looked online and it does not appear to be televised but I was wondering if it would be online somewhere?

DD REALLY wants to watch the Nastia cup on Friday. I looked online and it does not appear to be televised but I was wondering if it would be online somewhere?
It is televised- on UNISPHD...whatever that is! We have it set to DVR. I think it is some kind of University Sports channel? We found a lot of Womens College Gymnastics by doing a search through our cable provider.

Television and web video coverage
  • Universal Sports. Universal Sports Network and its website will carry the 2014 Nastia Liukin Cup live from 7:30-10 p.m. ET on Feb. 28. Universal Sports is available nationwide on DirecTV and Dish Network as part of their sports packages in addition to select local cable providers. To find out if Universal Sports is available in your area, click here. The event will also be available online at nastialiukincup.com.

The youtube stuff always works fine, but the minute it is controlled by someone other than USAG it is geoblocked.

A few years back we could watch anything on Universal sports or buy a pass for an event. But no longer. IP changers do not work either as usually you have to enter your local station online to view the stream.

That seems so unnecessary. I recently watched a piece from the CBC about Canadian Ice Skaters and was surprised it was not geoblocked. Well, the youtube stuff should be up soon.

Television and web video coverage
  • Universal Sports. Universal Sports Network and its website will carry the 2014 Nastia Liukin Cup live from 7:30-10 p.m. ET on Feb. 28. Universal Sports is available nationwide on DirecTV and Dish Network as part of their sports packages in addition to select local cable providers. To find out if Universal Sports is available in your area, click here. The event will also be available online at nastialiukincup.com.
Thanks for the link. Channel 625 for me. Who knew???

Watch online free. That's what I will be doing. YAY for streaming video.

Watch online free. That's what I will be doing. YAY for streaming video.

It may not be possible to watch the stream for free. The last two comps Universal showed you had to log in with some info from your TV provider.

If anyone finds a free stream please post it here.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back