Kids Ninja course at Trials?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yep, only specific clubs got it. Supposedly it had to do with how many tix were purchased(?....don't quote me, it's what I heard, not knew, lol)....we are planning to go watch it though!

Our friend from a neighor ing gym has their twins in it....they go on Saturday at 1pm. So....not sure how they would get tix if the first day has already happened? Hmmm....not sure on this one. Sorry!

Supposedly it's the same place as at the trials, my friend just texted me that this is what they were told...

"The Ninja Challenge will be an invitation-only event for USA Gymnastics athlete members from top selling clubs in the ticket sales program for the event in the respective city. The selected clubs will be invited to send a designated number of gymnasts to try out the course."

That is so awful!!! My kids would lovelovelovelove this!!!

"The Ninja Challenge will be an invitation-only event for USA Gymnastics athlete members from top selling clubs in the ticket sales program for the event in the respective city. The selected clubs will be invited to send a designated number of gymnasts to try out the course."

That is so awful!!! My kids would lovelovelovelove this!!!

I guess they knew there was simply no way to accommodate all the gymnasts attending, this system at least rewards the locals.

I guess they knew there was simply no way to accommodate all the gymnasts attending, this system at least rewards the locals.
The locals with the biggest gyms, at least. There would be no way to even accommodate all the locals. Maybe they should've done a lottery, but they do have to keep the money making (in ticket sales) clubs happy. That's just good business.

I'd be happy if she could do the course once. It doesn't have to be a competition. I think they could accomodate a lot of girls if they did it that way.

Ah bummer!!! My girls would have loved to have this opportunity!! They keep saying they need to have a kids course!!

Reactions: sce
Does anyone know what it's supposed to look like? I'm assuming it's just a big inflatable like every other 'ninja course' since they're keeping track of time.
What was it like in the other cities? Anyone know?

Does anyone know what it's supposed to look like? I'm assuming it's just a big inflatable like every other 'ninja course' since they're keeping track of time.
What was it like in the other cities? Anyone know?

Just saw it at P&Gs it is basically a course with mats, beams and playground equipment. Fun for younger kids.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back